We’d Like toMeet You.
If you’re passionate about enriching girls’ education and preparing them for a full and balanced future, you’re in the right place.
Our small, vibrant school offers staff a positive and professional culture that values a strong work ethic in a supportive and balanced environment.
About Our School
Founded in 1901, St. Clement’s School is one of Canada’s leading independent schools for girls, boasting a dynamic and close-knit community of approximately 470 students from Grade 1 to University entrance.
With 100% acceptance to top universities across Canada and around the world, our girls have the confidence to pursue their dreams and know that they can be successful.
Although rooted in tradition, SCS is uniquely innovative and created, dedicated to fostering curiousity in our girls; uncovering and enhancing their passions; and giving them the courage to try new things.
Curious? There’s More
Here is a snapshot of what we’re proud of:
- The most extensive AP program of any girls’ school in Canada;
- LINCWell, an SCS initiative that provides each student with individualized resources, skills and support;
- A partnership with The Jack Project and a student-led program focused on eradicating the stigma associated with mental illness;
- A customized integrative thinking program linked to the Rotman School of Management’s I-Think Initiative for Grades 7-9;
- Being a member of Round Square, which provides the opportunity for students to receive a truly global education.
St. Clement’s School is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for disabilities will be provided where needed, on request, to support employment applicants with disabilities to participate in our recruitment, assessment and selection process.
Current Openings at SCS
There are currently no openings at St. Clement's. Be sure to check back soon!
Latest News & Media
Over the last two weeks, our St. Clement’s students and staff have had the wonderful opportunity to hear from four of our student leaders who have shared their personal insights in assemblies. Havi...
As wisps of smoke drifted into clear blue skies and the sizzle...
In a piece in The Globe and Mail Opinion section this weekend ...
As students returned to St. Clement’s this week, the community spirit and energy was palpable in the building. We were thrilled to welcome the girls back to School, and to welcome many parents at o...
In the last weekend of October, St. Clement’s School will welc...
I am smiling as I begin writing this early September blog. We ...