We’d Like toMeet You.
If you’re passionate about enriching girls’ education and preparing them for a full and balanced future, you’re in the right place.
Our small, vibrant school offers staff a positive and professional culture that values a strong work ethic in a supportive and balanced environment.
About Our School
Founded in 1901, St. Clement’s School is one of Canada’s leading independent schools for girls, boasting a dynamic and close-knit community of approximately 470 students from Grade 1 to University entrance.
With 100% acceptance to top universities across Canada and around the world, our girls have the confidence to pursue their dreams and know that they can be successful.
Although rooted in tradition, SCS is uniquely innovative and created, dedicated to fostering curiousity in our girls; uncovering and enhancing their passions; and giving them the courage to try new things.
Curious? There’s More
Here is a snapshot of what we’re proud of:
- The most extensive AP program of any girls’ school in Canada;
- LINCWell, an SCS initiative that provides each student with individualized resources, skills and support;
- A partnership with The Jack Project and a student-led program focused on eradicating the stigma associated with mental illness;
- A customized integrative thinking program linked to the Rotman School of Management’s I-Think Initiative for Grades 7-9;
- Being a member of Round Square, which provides the opportunity for students to receive a truly global education.
St. Clement’s School is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for disabilities will be provided where needed, on request, to support employment applicants with disabilities to participate in our recruitment, assessment and selection process.
Current Openings at SCS
The Admissions Administrative Assistant is often prospective families’ first line of contact with the School and plays an integral role in delivering a positive, welcoming initial experience at St.
Latest News & Media
At the end of September, I wrote about the wonderful and wise words delivered to the School community from our senior leaders. I was impressed by their reflection and insights and commented that th...
Thank you! It’s National Philanthropy Day, and we would like t...
Many of the visitors to St. Clement’s School remark on the won...
On Friday, I gave a eulogy for past Board member and Alumna, Christine Featherstone ’67, at her memorial service. While I believe strongly that each and every Clementine is an outstanding woman ...
Hallowe’en and candy traditionally go hand-in-hand, but 5-foot...
For several days last week, St. Clement's School bustled with ...