We’d Like toMeet You.
If you’re passionate about enriching girls’ education and preparing them for a full and balanced future, you’re in the right place.
Our small, vibrant school offers staff a positive and professional culture that values a strong work ethic in a supportive and balanced environment.
About Our School
Founded in 1901, St. Clement’s School is one of Canada’s leading independent schools for girls, boasting a dynamic and close-knit community of approximately 470 students from Grade 1 to University entrance.
With 100% acceptance to top universities across Canada and around the world, our girls have the confidence to pursue their dreams and know that they can be successful.
Although rooted in tradition, SCS is uniquely innovative and created, dedicated to fostering curiousity in our girls; uncovering and enhancing their passions; and giving them the courage to try new things.
Curious? There’s More
Here is a snapshot of what we’re proud of:
- The most extensive AP program of any girls’ school in Canada;
- LINCWell, an SCS initiative that provides each student with individualized resources, skills and support;
- A partnership with The Jack Project and a student-led program focused on eradicating the stigma associated with mental illness;
- A customized integrative thinking program linked to the Rotman School of Management’s I-Think Initiative for Grades 7-9;
- Being a member of Round Square, which provides the opportunity for students to receive a truly global education.
St. Clement’s School is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations for disabilities will be provided where needed, on request, to support employment applicants with disabilities to participate in our recruitment, assessment and selection process.
Current Openings at SCS
There are currently no openings at St. Clement's. Be sure to check back soon!
Latest News & Media
The Spring 2019 issue of the Red Blazer is out now. Learn about St. Clement’s School’s commitment to Cross-Curricular Learning; the value of designed space and custom furnishings for contemporary l...
This weekend I have enjoyed catching up on some reading- both ...
Social psychologist Dr. Nilanjana Dasgupta, PhD, spent the day at St. Clement’s School on Tuesday, May 7. Dr. Dasgupta, Professor of Psychology and Director of Faculty Equity and Inclusion in th...
On Friday our 6B class completed our Junior School’s Indigenou...
It was Alumnae Reunion Weekend at St. Clement’s School and the...