Welcome SCS Parents!
All important School Documents can now be found in the School Documents section on Edsby, accessible in September 2017, which can be accessed by clicking the SCS logo in the top left of your Edsby home screen.
While Edsby is down for summer maintenance, you can access some important documents here:
- Grade 1-6 School Supplies
- Grade 7-12 Suggested School Supplies
- Junior School Dismissal, Pick-Up, and Extended-Day Program Information
- Private Music Lessons 2017-2018
- Tylenol Permission Form 2017-2018
- Opening Day Schedule
- Important Dates and Information for the Opening of the 2017-2018 School Year
- Parents' Association Volunteer Opportunities
- Lunch Programs
- Uniform Policy
- Traffic Guidelines for St. Clement's School
- School Hours and Attendance
SCS Parents – we are excited to make the 2016-2017 Parent Handbook available to all of you! In this handbook, you will find important School policies, key dates, and School information. Click here to access the handbook; you can also find it in the SCS Documents section on Edsby by clicking the SCS logo in the top left of your Edsby home screen, in the General School Information folder.
Parents play a role in the St. Clement’s learning environment, and we encourage members of our community to share their passion and expertise for the benefit of our girls.
Whether through planning events, participating as a mentor or coach, serving on a committee or providing program enrichment, we encourage you to find ways to volunteer at the School.
Visit the volunteer page to get more information.