Forget about Taco Tuesday. This week at St. Clement’s, every day is serving up a different dish. And our Carnaval 2016 festivities, which kicked off Monday, aren’t just about tempting SCS’ taste buds – the annual celebration of languages and culture will highlight and explore notable women across the languages taught at SCS!
A variety of cultural events and themed menus can be found throughout our halls and classrooms all week long, including:
- A French storyteller in our Junior School;
- An art workshop where participants will create representations of notable Hispanic and French women;
- Class visits between different language classes to expose our students to different languages at different levels;
- A lively School-wide celebration in assembly; and
- New to Carnaval this year, sign language workshops.
There’s something for everyone to explore and celebrate about language and cultural diversity. Soyez excités, SCS!